I just can’t stop talking about myself! Just kidding. I got tagged again and this time it was from Sean McGaughey of Duct Tape Guy fame. It’s a game we bloggers play. We list 6 random things about ourselves then call on 6 other bloggers to do the same.
1) I haven’t worked out in 3 weeks for one reason or another and it’s really bugging me
2) Woody Allen owes me money
3) I miss vinyl a lot. I miss side a and side b. I miss track 1 side 1. Flipping the record over. Moving the needle to another song.
5) I’m having a hard time understanding Agatha Christie’s books from the 1920s.
6) I needed to buy pencils today but the art store was closed.
Here are the rules:
Okay, for those of you tagged, here (apparently) are the rules, as I was given:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on the blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post.
5. Let each person know they have been tagged.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.